Error Transport To QA

I have created an infotype. when i try to release the request of that infotype for transport to QA, it is giving me error. it is saying:

Program MP99XX00, Include MP99XX10: Syntax error in line 000008.
The dictionary structure or table 'P99XX' is either not active or does not exist.
Screen MP99XX00 2000: Generation error
Screen MP99XX00 3000: Generation error

What I've done?
Here is the solving :)

I just login to QA. Activate everything, and it will work fine.
SHARE

Mariana Novelia Senjaya

Hi. I’m author of ABAP Diary. I’m CEO/Founder of Meet Grapppi. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, ABAPER, Analyst, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Lecturer and Writer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment