How to add customized field to standard infotype at HR module

How to add customized field to standard infotype at HR module?
I already added some fields at infotype 6 for address information of employee. And it's work.
These are the steps :
1.       At tcode PM01, go to tab SingleScreen and put your infotype at Infotype No. At radio button Customer Include, please clik 'Edit'. You have to enter some new fields that you wanted to add.
2.       Then activate
3.       Then generate Object from front screen of PM01
4.       And it's all done.
My functional need to do with some search help (F4) and validation message. So I put some code at PAI and PBO of these additional single screen. That was so easy. You need to explore at yourself seriously. But, I need to tell you something about these additional field. Where these fields belong to.




Happy trying :)
SHARE

Mariana Novelia Senjaya

Hi. I’m author of ABAP Diary. I’m CEO/Founder of Meet Grapppi. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, ABAPER, Analyst, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Lecturer and Writer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Many thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning much more on this topic.I hope we get new updates related to the blog.
    Customised Drinkware

    ReplyDelete